- Request Lead Time
- In stock and ready for quick dispatch
Der Blaue Jonas - Single-step Coomassie Blue protein gel dye - HS Code 38220000 - Diagnostikreagenzien, Laborreagenzien
Catalog Number: GRP1
|Product Name||Der Blaue Jonas - Single-step Coomassie Blue protein gel dye - HS Code 38220000 - Diagnostikreagenzien, Laborreagenzien|
|Storage||4 degrees Celsius. Shipment at RT.|
1 x 1000 ml bottle
Product Code GRP1
Der Blaue Jonas is a one-step protein gel dye that requires no pre- or post- gel treatment. Just run your protein gel, add the stain and watch your bands appear.
Storage Shelf Life
4°C 1 year
Add enough stain to cover gel completely. Incubate at room temperature according to the times listed below for lowest detectable level in a protein band. Gently agitate if possible.
1) 1 ug or more 2 minutes
2) 100 ng to 1 ug 10 minutes
3) 10ng to 100ng 60 minutes
It is possible to decrease these times by inserting gel and stain into microwave for 20 seconds.
For maximum sensitivity follow staining by a 20 minute gentle agitation in dionized water.
Protocoll for Mass Spectrometry
1) Cut out protein band and place in microfuge tube
2) Add 1 ml 30% ethanol or 30% acetone (30% acetic acid may be used but will result in acetylation of N-terminus).
3) Incubate for 30 minutes.
4) Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all stain removed from protein (typically 2 or 3 washes are required for complete stain removal)
5) Process as typical for mass spec analysis.
|Application Notes||for up to 150 mini-gels (ready to use)|